Items that Do Not Circulate/Cannot be Mailed
Items that Do Not Circulate
Distance students will generally be unable to request the following types of items since these items are classified as “Library Use Only” and cannot be checked out.
- Reference Section Books
- Print copies of Dissertations or Doctoral Projects in the “Theses” section
- Microforms and Periodical Issues (Print Issues or Bound Volumes)
- Requests must be for PDF copies of specific articles
Items that Cannot be Mailed
The following are material types that may be available for limited loan periods but that the library does not mail out of town to Distance Students.
- Any Audiovisual (DVDs, CDs, CD-ROMs, VHS, Cassette)
- Books Currently on Course Reserve for an EU/AGTS class.